Last night I was worried about something and I couldn’t relax or fall asleep. Then I remembered Rainymood.com which streams continuous sound of rain or rainstorms. Its very relaxing, especially if you love the sound of rain like me!
Rainy Mood by Leonid Afremov
Leonid Afremov does wonderful things with color and brush technique. I thought this picture Rainy Mood was appropriate.
So if you can’t relax or need a nice background noise, grab a cup of tea and enjoy Rainymood.com :)
While surfing Pinterest for craft and recipe ideas I stumbled onto The Small Things blog which had a post on getting 12 things done by 2012. The idea came from Oh, Hello Friend. This is a great idea for me to get some things done that I have wanted to do for a while and feel good about starting the New Year :) 76 days!
My 12 by 2012
1) Make a Halloween decoration
2) Find my nephew a cute birthday gift
3) Reach my fitness and health goals (monthly)
4) Write in my journal 3 times a week
5) Make Chili for the first time
6) Go to the Zoo
7) Visit a State Park and go hiking
8) Organize my laundry room
9) Finish my Christmas shopping before December 20th
10) Make a Christmas decoration for my apartment
11) Finish a book for fun (not a book for school!)
12) Learn how to meditate
I tried to make these things I could measure and cross off my list, which is so satisfying, rather than general resolutions. I love this idea! And I’m excited to see how many I finish by December 31st :)
Posted in Musings